Sunday, April 9, 2017

Site Update - 04-09-2017 - Please Read

* Site Wide Update A Must Read *


Emma's Medical Leave of Absence

Hi Everyone,

I am sure many of you are wondering what is going on and why Emma has not replied to Your request. The reason is, a few weeks ago Emma was trying to help clean up a mess left by our wonderful Power Company when they sent Asplundh in to cut all the trees down around our property. She Fell and injured her knee and thought that she just twisted and brused it. Well that was not the case. We made her go to the Doctor and the results were not good. She now has a cast on her left leg from her hip to her toes, and still may require surgery if the torn ACL doesn't look like it is healing properly. We will know more in 4 weeks when she goes back for more x-rays. 

At this time Emma is not allowed to put any weight on her left leg, and the cast prevents her from sitting at her computers so she will be going on a Temporary Medical Leave of Absence until the doctor says she is healed enough to bend her knee and removes her cast. 

The Sims & Your Request

I am not too good at this Sims stuff so I will do my best (with Emma coaching me From the couch) to fill what request I can.

I will be doing a Massive Timporary Link Upload of All Request up to today with the exception of any Conversions and content that is still missing. Those I can not do. If you make a new request after today April 09, 2017 Please be advised that It will not be included in the Mass Temp Link and will have to wait till Emma is back from her Temporary Medical Leave.

The reason for the Massive Temporary Link Upload is...

Emma has to tell me what I have to do and then what & where I have to search her archives for the Request. People, You have got to appreicate this woman and what she is doing. I am not saying this becasue she is my mother, I would never in a million years be able to handle the massive files that she has to pour through just to fill one request. And the Request are not just coming though the Request page She get tons of emails for Request also.

So here is how this is going to work. I will post the Massive Temporary Link at the top of the Request Page. Then I will try to post a reply to your request saying that your request is included in the Massive Temporary Link. PLEASE REPLY BACK to let me know you got it. I will be deleteing the Content at the Temporary link in 48 hours from posting it. I don't mean to sound harsh but this is to protect Emma and those who share the files with her as well as the files themselves.

I will be monitoring Emma's Email and will do my best to answer any question and try to help those who need help finding things, but Please keep in mind. I am not a Sims player and I have to get help from Emma when it comes time to seach the archives. Becasue honestly, I have no clue what i am doing. 

Please keep Emma in Your Thoughts and Prayers

Thank You for being Patient and Understanding, I do work so it may take me a day or two to get back to you if you send her an email.

Sissy
Emma's Daughter



IMPORTANT NOTE:
PLEASE READ:
All Content On this Blog is Anonymously Uploaded (AU),
Anonymous Links Shared (ALS), Used With Permission (UWP),
Requested. All of our Content listed on this blog has been
"Shared/Given/AU/UWP" by Anonymous Persons
or the Author/Artist them selves. We do not control all the
Links conected to this blog. This includes Links to downloadable
content for free, paid, timed, or require points to download the content.
See our FAQ's for information on how the content is shared with us.


   Get Exclusive Downloads On Our Facebook Page 


17 comments:

  1. Get better soon Emma!! We all love you very much and hope for nothing but the best for your recovery 💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon Emma. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma, I am so sad you got hurt.
    I'm sending my warmest hug and I'll be praying for you!
    I hope you get well soon.

    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma helped me for many times and I hope she can get well soon. Good people will get good reward.
    Hugs
    catbaby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always feel grateful for Emma's help.
    Hope she get back on feet soon. Hugs~
    Also thanks to Sissy for still fulfilling us even you don't familiar with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get well very soon!Be strong! All the best,Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Emma ..I am really so sad to hear about this and hope you have full recovery quickly <3 Thank you so much, Sissy: you are as lovely and wonderful as your mom <3
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get well soon Emma! <3
    All this time I am really grateful with Emma's link, I enjoy more playing the sims

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emma greetings! I'm very sorry for what is happening and look forward to his speedy recovery. It is in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do gods' work Emma. I hope you get well very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emma, hope you get well soon! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get well soon, Emma! I know what it's like to help my mom and for you to step up to help is very heart touching. Hope for all the best concerning your mother! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you I hope your Mom gets better soon sending prayers

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should sue the company. It's their fault you are hurt.

    ReplyDelete